Thursday, April 24, 2008

Stats - Week 3

I am a day late writing this, but I did weight and measure yesterday...with NO change. Not a pound, not an inch, nada. BUT, I'm ok with this. My birthday was on Monday and it was an eventful weekend. Thursday night I had margaritas with my girls, Saturday night my hubby treated me to dinner at a local grill, and Monday night we had ice cream and a yummy chicken alfredo for dinner. I know, I know..that's too much cheating!!! But its also why I'm not disappointed in my results. I'm relieved, actually as I thought I would get back to my starting weight.

I'm trying to get back on track this week, and its a struggle. Things are so insanely busy right now that finding the time to count points and diet is so difficult, let alone get any exercise. But I am proud of myself for not giving up completely as I usually would during a crazy time like this and I really am doing the best I can.

Next week is going to be nuts. I have to turn in my final project for school on Tuesday, Wednesday night we have the final walk through in the house, Thursday morning I have a job interview, and Thursday afternoon we are closing on our house!!! If I survive, I'll be sure to let you all know. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The oh-so-exciting tales of Jim and Kristina :)