Friday, April 4, 2008

Me :)

So I realized I haven't posted a picture of myself yet. I honestly don't have a single recent photograph of myself, which is weird because I take pictures all the time. Maybe that's the problem..I'm always behind the lens :)

So here is a picture of me, from my rehearsal dinner last July, (with my two studly bros). This is me at my thinnest, and about 15 pounds lighter than I am now, at 150 pounds. The difference always shows in my face, my arms, and my stomach and love handles. Awesome.

So, I'd very much like to look like this again soon, and hopefully be a little thinner in the end. Think I can do it? I do :)

I'll try to take a picture of myself this weekend and post it..it might make for some good motivation :)

3 comments:

Kashfi Fahim said...

YOU CAN DO IT!

Anonymous said...

who are those hot looking boys standing next to you? Love you three.

Anonymous said...

Kristina you did a good job on this blog, I am impressed. Keep up the good work.

love you,
mom

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The oh-so-exciting tales of Jim and Kristina :)