Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Biggest Loser

If you have never seen this show, you MUST tune in when it comes back next October. This was my first full season watching, and I have been more inspired by this group of individuals than I ever have been before. The HEALTHY transformations these people make in their bodies, their lifestyles, and their minds are just incredible. Its easy to say "Well I could do that if I had trainers like Bob and Jillian to kick my ass too" but all over the country people are using this show as inspiration and losing tons of weight. Over the past few months I've learned more types of exercise, ways to eat healthy,and most importantly, that weight loss CAN happen.

I can't get over the before and after pictures of these people. Maybe they mean more to me because I watched the show religiously and feel like I got to know them, but I just had to share,and hope that they inspire some of you like they did me. This isn't everyone..for a full set of pictures go to http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser_5/photos/index.shtml but here are my favorites:

Ali (the winner!)
Before
After

Roger (Runner-Up)
Before

After

Mark and Jay, Brothers from Massachusetts (Yay New England!)
Before

After (Aren't they SO cute???!!!)


Kelly (Second Runner-Up)
Before


After

Dan and Jackie (Son and Mom)
Before

After

Brittany, (my hubby's fav..hehe) and Bernie
Before

After
Bernie was the At-Home Biggest Loser!

Curtis and Mallory (Husband and Wife)
Before

After
Amazing! Thanks for the inspiration!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The oh-so-exciting tales of Jim and Kristina :)