Thursday, April 10, 2008

Red Sox!!

So Jim and I are both really big Red Sox fans, and last week, our friend Eric called Jim saying he had gotten tickets to Opening Day and that he wanted to treat us! So on Tuesday we played hookey, drove to Boston, met up with Eric and Jon, and off to Fenway we went. It was a blast. We got to see the World Series Ring Ceremony, hear the Boston Pops, see Bill Buckner throw the first pitch, see Steven Tyler sing "God Bless America," and best of all, see the Sox blow out the Tigers at their home opener. Thanks again Eric for such a great day!

Here are some pics I took!

Me and My Hubby



The whole crew, Eric, Jim, Me, Jon



All lined up for the ring ceremony


2007 World Champs!


Championship Banners

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great seats!!!! I can only imagine how many points are in the sausages. I love your blog - so much fun reading about the same struggles I have. I'll be sure to share my low in point recipes when I find a good one!
~jd72878

Kristina said...

Thanks Jess!! I'm glad you are reading..and please do send those recipes! I'm trying the ranch chicken one this week!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The oh-so-exciting tales of Jim and Kristina :)