Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Stats - The Start

So this morning I did my "official" weigh-in/measurement taking. When I weighed myself the other day it was at the end of the day which they say not to do, and low and behold, I'm two pounds lighter in the morning! So mornings will be my time to weigh in :)

So, here are the beginning stats. I'll update every Wednesday and pray they are going down!

Starting Weight: 165lbs

Bust: 37 in
Waist: 35 in
Hips: 43.5 in

Calculated BMI: 25.8 Officially overweight :(
Normal BMI range is 18.5-24.9 as per the Health and Human Services Calculator (http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/)

So, there's my motivation. Yesterday I ate a total of 25 points, my maximum alloted points for the day, but I'm really proud of myself because I was starving during class and forced myself to just drink water instead of eating more..and it worked! I was also very tempted to snack after dinner but held off and stuck to my points.

Next week I'm going to try some yummy new recipes which are low in points so keep an eye out!

1 comment:

Kashfi Fahim said...

when your stomachs a growlin':
FEEEEEEEEDDD MEEEEEE! and you're in class here's what I do:

chew on my favorite low calorie, sugar free gum. My favorite is Trident orange; they're like $1 and there's like 20 pieces so one pack will be you're ally for days.

And drink lots of water. I do that too. I have a huge 1L bottle of water. Water helps keep your system clean inside and helps prevent breakouts. Plus, kills hunger. If it doesn't thats when Trident Dude, Water's sidekick, helps you out.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The oh-so-exciting tales of Jim and Kristina :)