Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fun!

One of the perks to moving to Yarmouth last spring was our new vicinity to Freeport. Most of you have probably been there before, but if you haven't Freeport is a huge attraction for outlet shoppers. Probably its biggest attraction however is the flagship store, (actually its a campus now..there's like 5 stores), of L.L. Bean. Jim and I have always liked Beans but I don't think we expected it to be almost a weekly occurence to take the five minute drive up and just walk around. For some reason, it never gets old.

So Friday night we decided to get out of the house and drive up to the store. We actually had a purpose this time..we got Rowdy a nice little travel crate. Hooray for no more roadtrips with a metal crate that takes up 3/4 of the Subie wagon, when folded. Anyways, I always like to poke around in the shoe section to see what fun things they have this year, and stopped right in my tracks when I saw these...chocolate lab flip flops!! Beans always puts out a line called Maine Isle Flip-Flops every year, but there's never much I really want. Usually its just lobsters and light houses, but I definitely couldn't pass these up.

I don't see any of the lab ones online but they have tons in the store.

Fun huh?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The oh-so-exciting tales of Jim and Kristina :)