Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bad Blogger!

Yes, I know I've disappeared for a few weeks. I've sat down to write several times, but just couldn't muster up the energy. I guess you could say I've had "blogger's block." The past few weeks have been pretty busy. I spent an entire week split between Connecticut and Rhode Island, ending on Halloween, (which by the way left us with an extra TEN bags of candy when the 100 kids we were told to expect turned into 10 kids). Last week I began the week in Keene and finished it up in the White Mountains. It was great to be able to go to Keene for work. I spent Sunday night with two very good friends, Adam and Kristen, at my most favorite bar, Kilkenny's. I love getting together with college friends, we laugh harder than should be legal when we get together.

Tomorrow I hit the road again, this time to New Jersey for a whole week. I'm definitely excited to be going somewhere I've never been, but sad to be leaving for a whole week. Tuesday night however, I'll be heading to Atlantic City baby(!!!), so I will be sure to post some pictures and stories (of me gambling all by myself, hahaha).

Just a heads up to those of you who followed my blog at all this summer. Jim's mom Mary will be having surgery on Friday to remove the second anuerism from her brain. We will be spending Friday night in Boston with the family but ask you to please keep her in your thoughts. The surgeons will be going in through her head again, and snipping out the anuerism that did not burst. Its very good that she will be getting rid of it and won't have to worry about it anymore! She will be in the ICU at Mass General for a day or so and then in the hospital for hopefully no more than a week. I promise to keep you all updated via my blog like I did this summer.

1 comment:

Leah Leah Bo Beah said...

Much love and good thoughts for you guys!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The oh-so-exciting tales of Jim and Kristina :)