Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Need a Gift Idea? My Shameless Plug

One holiday down, one more to go. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We spent it in Hampden with our families. My grandparents were here visiting from Reno and it was so nice to spend some time with them. Its been 19 years since we last had Thanksgiving with them! Its always great to get up home and see our families and friends for a few days.

Now, on to the next big event, Christmas. If you haven't seen these already, I wanted to share with you my mom's latest project. A few months ago she discovered that she has quite the knack for apron making. They are so fun and she loves putting them together! She has created her own website on Etsy.com, http://www.UniqueApronsbyDebbie.etsy.com

Here are a few pictures of her work. I think they are so much fun and would make great Christmas presents!





She has also made potholders and some other things as well, so check out her site!

Ok, shameless plug over.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The oh-so-exciting tales of Jim and Kristina :)