Thursday, September 25, 2008

What a night at the ballpark!!

So, my friend Kristen and I are both pretty big Red Sox fan, yet for some reason we'd never been to a game together. Being the awesome friend she is, she sent me this shirt as a congratulatory gift when I got my new job, so I said, we need to get to a game!! So, knowing my travel schedule would be keeping me in Mass and NH quite a bit, I got online and picked a night to go. Little did I know, this would be the night the Sox would clinch the playoffs!! The game was a blast. It was the first time I've been to a night game in quite awhile, and I forgot how exciting it was! It was a close one and of course Papelbon came through and won it for the Sox in the 9th inning. We stayed around for quite awhile afterwards to get some pictures of a few of our favorites!!


Wake and Timlin

Yooooooook!
Me and Kristen
Beckett

Coco and His Family
Papi!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The oh-so-exciting tales of Jim and Kristina :)