Friday, June 20, 2008

Shout Outs!

Sometimes I just get so excited about the wonderful things going on in our friends' lives that I have to share. Today I have two fun things to put out there.

As many of you know, last spring, all three of Jim's best guy friends welcomed their first borns, (all within just a few weeks of each other)! As a gift, we bought them a package deal with our wedding photographer, Amy Salerno. In the package, they got free photo sessions with Amy at 1 month, 6 months, and 1 year. Matt and Tanya took full advantage of the gift, and last week Amy photographed Sydney for her 1 year photos. They are just too cute for words. Here's a little preview (and my personal favorite of the bunch), and the link to her blog entry: http://amysphotonews.blogspot.com/2008/06/all-grown-up.html



Also, with exciting news is Jim's cousin, Kevin. I just recently learned that Kevin is an interior designer, and until I saw his feature article on Boston.com I had no clue how talented he really is. Check out this house...amazing! Click here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This little cutie pie is so cute. There is not one bad picture in the bunch. What a nice gift to have given to them. I am glad that they took advanage of it.

Anonymous said...

Those photos are so cute! I don't blame you for picking the one you did as your favorite. She's adorable!

And the house looks amazing. I love the wallpaper in the bathroom.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The oh-so-exciting tales of Jim and Kristina :)