Monday, June 9, 2008

A Change to the Blog

So, I've decided to switch things up a bit on here. The weight loss thing comes and goes in spurts and its great while it lasts, but its an ongoing process for me. I really like this whole blogging thing, so I've decided to kind of transition this blog into something that is more about life happenings. I'll probably still talk about the weight loss, but it won't be the major focus. Instead, I'll share the stories and happenings of what's going on with me and Jim. For those of you who don't know us, get to know us..(we're kinda cool :) ), and for those of you who do, you know that I am awful at keeping in touch, so this is my way of letting you all know what's going on with us. I'll share recipes, stories, and probably a hundred pictures taken with my trusty cybershot..haha. I hope people don't mind the change, and I hope that people still read (if anyone was reading to begin with!) and comment!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The oh-so-exciting tales of Jim and Kristina :)