Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Newest Hobby

I love my new camera. I am by far no expert, and still have so much to learn, but learning to use it has been such a blast, and when my mom asked if I would mind trying to take some pictures of my brother Rion for his senior yearbook, I said sure, hoping we would get at least one good shot. What I came home with were over 150 shots, and I was so excited and proud of how far I've come, just by having the right tool in my hand.

The photo shoot with Rion was so much fun. He's a goofy kid, so getting him to ham it up a bit for the camera wasn't very difficult, and made even easier by the ridiculous antics of both Jim and Rick who got Rion blushing more than once.

We started out at my parents house and then found our way to a cement factory which opens up if you walk about a quarter mile through the woods behind Jim's parents house. I think we definitely got a good yearbook shot or two, but Rion was good to let me play around with some artisier and serious shots as well. Here's a taste, you can see many more of my favorites here.










Its dangerous how much fun I had doing this. Thanks for letting me take your pictures Rion!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The oh-so-exciting tales of Jim and Kristina :)