Monday, March 31, 2008

As much as I want? Really?

So, last night as I decided to begin my adventures in Weight Watchers again, I put together a list of 0 point foods. There's some yummy stuff on here and even when combined with something that has points, it can keep your total down, which is great.

Good thing I'm a cucumber fan..I could eat those all day!

If anyone has any that I may have missed, let me know!

Vegetables
Artichoke
Asparagus
Green Beans
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Celery
Cucumber
Lettuce
Mushrooms
Onions (uncooked)
Bell Pepper
JalepeƱos, canned
Pickles, unsweetened
Pimientos, canned
Radishes
Salad/mixed greens
Salad/Fast Food w/o dressing
Snow Peas
Spinach
Sugar Snap Peas, uncooked
Tomatoes, any
Mixed Vegetables, canned
Zucchini

Sauces
BBQ Sauce
Relish
Fat Free Italian Dressing
Salsa
Soy Sauce
Steak Sauce
Taco Sauce
Teriyaki Sauce

Drinks
Coffee
Tea
Water

Other
Egg White
Flour
Sugar Free
Jello
Lemon
Maraschino Cherries
Sesame Seeds

1 comment:

Kashfi Fahim said...

so 0 point foods are the ones you can eat and never worry about the calories?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The oh-so-exciting tales of Jim and Kristina :)